hey! it's another ipsy bag! this one in particular got me all excited with new items i've never tried, and it did not disappoint.
this month's items included:
1. hey honey 24seven: day & night revitalizing cream. i'll be honest, i only used this once. this bag arrived just before joe and i left on our palm springs vacation and i haven't gotten back to normal life quite yet. i'm looking forward to using this and reaping its benefits soon. one thing i can say is that it smells and feels divine.
2. urban decay eyeshadow in fireball or lounge. this is an item that i've used quite a lot because i am an eyeshadow lover. this one is a nice blend of muted pink and dark peach. it's gorgeous!
3. seraphine botanicals happy hibiscus blush. this is the first vegan product i've ever tried and i'm really surprised by it's intense pigmentation. it's really similar to a bronzer i already own, but it's a beautiful bronze-y glow.
4. formula x nail polish in wingwoman. this is the most red of all red nail polishes... of which i rarely use. i now have 3 red nail polishes of similar shades that i only use at christmas time... maybe...
5. biorepublic skincare fiber mask set. i love fiber masks and even though i've never tried this particular mask brand, i know i'll love it. the bag came with a pack of two different masks and i feel like i got a sixth item this month!
the graffiti-art-style bag this month is something i will probably get rid of. i have a bunch of small ipsy bags now that i use for super convenient travel packing, and this new bag is just not my fav. but over all, another successful ipsy month.